PA100V Power Amplifier is a 40W Power Amplifier (Class-D) with output alternatively at 70V or 100V. It has 2 stereo inputs (1x3.5mm jack for line in, 2xRCA for L&R), 1 digital input & 1 balanced MIC. It is integrated with powerful functions, including ducking function, EQ control, MIC mixer etc, and MIC input supports 3 levels with condenser MIC, dynamic MIC & line audio input.
- Mono audio output at 40Watt.
- Switchable between 70V and 100V.
- Ducking function.
- 16 ID codes for controlling between different PA100V amplifiers.
- 3-level MIC input, supports condenser microphone, dynamic microphone and wireless microphone.
- MIC port can support balance/unbalance signal, suppress the external noise effectively.
- Two stereo audio inputs and one digital audio input, switchable by button, IR remote & RS232.
- Volume/Bass/Treble controllable by buttons, IR remote & RS232.
- Fast switching speed for good performance.
- Convection cooler, fan is not needed.
- LED indicator, for power and working status.
- Antistatic case design to provide good protection for long-term and stable performance.