ALFAtron PA2B amplifier
PA2B is a digital amplifier (Class-D) with 2 line & 1 MIC inputs, which supports EQ control and MIC mixing. With 2x20W@4Ohm as default output, it can be switched to 1x40W@8Ohm by bridge connection.
● 2 switchable analog audio inputs.
● One 3-level MIC input with mixer function.
● Stereo, Dual mono & Bridge output mode selectable.
● Bass, Treble & Volume adjustable.
● Loop output to cascade to another PA2B.
● Locking power adaptor.
● Controllable via button, RS232(optional IR via IR-PA2B).