ALF-SUK2 is a HDMI splitter featuring the capability to repeat HDMI or DVI source to 2 displays synchronously. Compliance with HDMI2.0& HDCP2.2, ALF-SUK2 provides comprehensive resolution capacities up to 4K& 1080p 3D. It’s capable to automatically recognize the resolution and HDCP compliant status of the input signal. Input signal will be automatically equalized for reliable transmission with proper EDID Management.
Moreover, ALF-SUK2 supports convenient online update through USB port.
- 2 simultaneous HDMI outputs
- Support Hot-plug
- Support HDMI2.0& HDCP2.2 and is backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards
- The highest resolution is up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4
- Transmit 4Kx2K signal for 10m via AWG24 HDMI cable
- High bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Auto-identify input resolution
- Support EDID management, automatically adopt the resolution of the first detected display from port 1~2
- Intuitive indicator for connection status& input HDCP compliance status
- Convenient online firmware update